Thursday, April 10, 2014

Introducing Kate Malmborg :)

One week ago on April 3rd at 8:31 PM we finally had our little baby girl :) Finally, meaning 15 days early...thank heaven! I'm so glad my babies come a bit early, I was having a rough time there at the end, and I wasn't sure how much more I could endure. I had had about a week of pretty intense (non stop) contractions, 2 days of insomnia (probably the first time in my life I have pulled an all nighter)  and then a day of the stomach flu. It was probably the most miserable I have ever been in my life (or at least it felt like it at the time). Luckily I was blessed with one full night of sleep and a nap and a good meal before Kate decided it was really time to come. We headed to the birthing suite at about 7 pm and an hour and half later I fell instantly in love with this cute little girl ;)










and I'm still in love with this little girl...who now looks huge compared to her sister....



and I'm in love with those two...oh boy...I have 4 kids. wow.


2 comments:

Greg and Nancy said...

Welcome, baby Kate! All of your kids are just beautiful.

Unknown said...

She is absolutely adorable! Congratulations!