Sunday, June 1, 2008

Funny Audrey

8-17-08
Audrey was standing in front of me the other day when she turned around and squeezed her eyes shut real tight, she then exclaimed "Mommy, where Audrey eyes go?"
8-29-08
Yesterday we went to Memory Grove to get some family pictures taken. While we were there Audrey spotted a bride getting her bridals done, her eyes got big and she said "princess!" HA HA HA. Anyhow, Audrey kept pointing and looking and blowing kisses until we left, and then she started saying "where princess go?" What a day she had, to be able to meet a real live princess!
9-7-08
Yesterday during Sacrament meeting Audrey was sitting (well that isn't exactly true since she never sits or holds still) but she was by me and she came over and gave me a huge hug while lovingly calling me "WIFE!" ha ha ha. I guess she must have picked that one up from David.
9-13-08
Last night we were eating dinner, and I didn't eat anything because I wasn't feeling very well, so after Audrey finished off her dinner she came over to me and climbed up on my lap and said "Wife, eat sumfin" and then she took a spoon and started to put some food on my plate. I told her I didn't want it because I was sick and I asked her if she wanted to eat it and she said "Yas" and then proceeded to eat up everything she put on my plate. She must have been hungry! And well, how do you logically make a 2 year old understand you are not her wife? Man, she makes me smile!
10-11-08
So, yesterday we were driving to Orem (Again) to go look at an apartment (that come to find out was sold before we even got there) and Audrey saw a billboard on the side of the freeway with this guy on it that was dressed up all nice in a suit. She pointed at it and in an excited voice said "Confrence!" HA HA HA I laughed so hard, I guess conference really impacted her memory!
10-12-08
Audrey's version of Twinkle Little Star: Sung in a little sing song voice "How are ya, tinkle star...."
10-17-08
So, Audrey learned the Wheels on the Bus song and we have been singing it pretty non-stop for the last week or so, it goes something like this---Audrey: "What does mommies say?" Me: "What do the mommies say?" Audrey: "Shhhh, shhhh, shhhh, All through town...what babies say?" Me: "what do the babies say?" Audrey: "wah wah wah, all through town!" etc. It is really cute!
10-21-08
Sometimes I tell Audrey that she needs to take a nap because she is not being very happy...so now, Audrey is laying in her room screaming on the top of her lungs "I HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!"
11-4-08
Melinda and Dessie came to visit us this weekend. Audrey was calling Dessie "Dassie", and Dessie was calling Audrey "Auder." =) what good little friends!
12-12-08
So, whenever we go outside (when it is light outside) Audrey will say: "It's happy outside!" so true, so true!
12-12-08
"Santa Closet" Yup, that guy in red... I wouldn't know him by any other name.
12-15-08
What is the opposite of "sure”----"no sure" of course!
12-29-08
"I can't be-eve it!" (ha ha, neither can I!)
1-4-09
Audrey is banging on a pan and she said "mommy, I playin' the tuba!"
1-9-09
Yesterday I caught Audrey getting into the silverware drawer and when I asked her what she was getting she said "fork" and then when I asked her why she needed a fork she quickly replied "for my hair." (I think someone has been watching too much little mermaid)
1-26-09
"Oh no, there's a booger comin”
February 2009
“Mommy, you trouble at me?”
“Mama, you have a heart burn?”
3-17-09
For St. Patrick's Day Audrey's grandma Malmborg brought over some green cupcakes and a glow in the dark stuffed unicorn. Audrey for whatever reason can't seem to remember what it is called, and keeps asking me to help her find her "corn dog."
4-6-09
A couple days ago Audrey was looking at David when I guess she saw her reflection in his eyes: "You got mirrors in your eyes!"
April 2009
Audrey about Emerson: "I love that little guy!"
5-7-09
So, ever since Emerson was born Audrey has been constantly asking us to hold her like a baby. Yesterday she made me laugh when she said "I hold Emerson like an Emerson?"
5-27-09
"Mom, will you get me a piece of water?"
June 2009
In our bathroom we have a little squeegee hanging on our mirror that we use to clear it off after we get out of the shower. Well, Audrey the other day asked "Can I shave the mirror?"
June 2009
"I want to watch Tenley to eat me." Uh, you mean you want Tenley to watch you eat? ha ha
June 22, 2009
I was changing Emerson's diaper yesterday when Audrey said: "Stink it up little guy!"
July 4, 2009
While watching fireworks: "Mom, will you close my ears?"
July 29, 2009
On the way home from the park yesterday Audrey says to me: "I wanna play basketball with my dad.....maybe we can play golf too!"
Aug 8, 2009
"DAD, Trunk the car!"
August 2009
So, because of certain issues we have started Audrey on a healthy diet of Miralax, 2 tsps in her milk every day for two month---just what the doctor ordered. Well, this morning Audrey asked me to put some "poop sugar" in her milk. ha ha ha.
"You're a wonderful Mudther"---oh, melt my heart!
"This dress is wonderful!"
David was putting on his belt, when Audrey said:"How come you wearin' your seatbelt?"
"Mommy, I need to get my eyes checked, 'cause my eyes blink (long pause) Like thunder!"
Aug 19 2009
Yesterday at the park Audrey was playing tag with this boy she met, when they ran around over by the bathroom and then i couldn't see them anymore. I waited for a minute thinking they would run back, but when the didn't I went over to investigate. Much to my horror when I rounded the corner I found them both sipping water out of the clogged water fountain. YUCK! I'm still grossed out by it. And oh, I hope that she does not get sick!
9-14-09
Me: "Audrey, just hold your horses!!!" Audrey: in all the honesty of a little girl "But mama, I don't have any horses."
9-16-09
"Sometimes I do, and sometimes I don't." uh, okay!
10-5-09
Yesterday I took Audrey and Emerson to Target because we needed to get Audrey some pants. On our way to the kids part of the store we had to walk by the "women's" section...Audrey (and yes there were laughing bystanders) ran up to this bright blue bra and pulled it down exclaiming "Mama, we need to buy this!" I told her "not today Audrey put it back." She then hung it back up while jumping and skipping around saying "I'm so EXCITED!" ha ha. I'm pretty sure the whole store was laughing. =) and well, I was too...
10-10-09
"Mama, I'm a Woman!"
10-21-09
“My body was started to pee!”
10-31-09
"I'm ready to run!" Audrey yells as she is tripping over herself running to trick or treat at the next house. She was hilarious!
Oct 2009
Audrey has a new favorite word: Actually pronounced Ac-shu-lee. And her favorite new game which is to pretend she is me. "Ac-shu-lee I'm the mom" she will tell me.
Nov 2009
"I'm sorry you got mad at me."
Audrey watched a cartoon show about antibodies and flu shots and she informed me that I needed to get some “empty bodies”

[12-14-09] Audrey officially shop lifted today. UGHH. She stole a nice set of smelly markers from Office Depot. (Don't ask me how I got her all the way buckled in the car and drove to walmart before I noticed, but I did!?!) We had a nice chat, took them back, said we were sorry and the rest of the day Audrey keeps saying: "Mama, I wont ever do that again..."


Jan 2010
"Mom, lets go eat at Old McDonald Had a Farm!" ha ha. She used to just call it "the hamburger place."
Feb 2010
"Mom, I haven't been in the TV for a long time." -Audrey really wants to go in there! =)
Mar 7, 2010
Audrey has been asking a lot of questions about Jesus lately. You can see her brain working so hard, trying to figure out all of the "somewhat complicated" details. On Sunday she asked me "Mom, does Jesus have a space ship? ... Does Jesus fly around with wings?
Mar 12, 2010
Audrey comes up to me and asks me to get her ABC book down (we have been coloring alphabet pictures, such as an apple for A etc.) I handed it to her and she said, "What letter starts with Tent?" T I said, and then she looked through her book until she found it, and then propped it up on the couch and said "I need it so I can finish my tent" ---then I realized that she is watching word world and so of course she needs her letters to "build a word!" =)
April 15, 2010
"The rains came down and the flys came up....the rains came down and the flys came up!"
April 26, 2010
After Audrey was defeated in a grueling game of Old Maid... David said: "You're just a poor loser!" Audrey responds by punching david and yelling "No I'm not, I'm a winner!"
June 27, 2010
Audrey was up at Snowbird with her Grandma and David & I were driving up when she called us to ask when we would be there. I said "We will be there in about 30 minutes." Audrey replied "But Mom, that's like 10 months!!"



No comments: