Anyhow, I thought I would do a quick (or maybe not so quick) picture update post...and share some of my very favorites...drum roll please....
Back in Nov and Dec (2013)...my dad and I made a gingerbread house...a practice run for the one we want to submit to the festival of trees someday. You can't really tell the size, but it was about 1 1/2' tall (ish) ;-)
(Dec 2013)
Juliettes favorite pastime...carrying stuff around in her onesie. I think she had about 15 blocks stuck in there...
(January 2014)
Emerson's i-pad...aka....the Styrofoam that came inside David's new i-pad case. He actually had me set the timer for 2 hours so he would know for sure when it was done charging...
(March 2014)
A boy's attire aint complete without snow boots, a coat, and a cowboy hat.
(April 2014)
Juliette Self Portrait
Juliette Self Portrait of her shoe...she took about 50 of these...all exactly the same ;)
April 11th...the first time we took all 4 kids in the car together...I looked back and this is what I saw...and I was, shall we say, a tad bit overwhelmed about leaving the house.
sleeping "baby kay" as Juliette likes to say.
6 pm. The moment I realized that making dinner with 4 kids in the house was a little tough...especially when my two babies just wanted to be held. ;)
Kate can't get enough kisses from Juliette...or at least that's what Juliette thinks.
(May 2014)
Emerson Mother's Day program at Pre-school
He played skinamarinky dinky dink on his kazoo. It was awesome.
Tried my hand at making edible floral arrangements for our moms for mother's day ;)
Juliette's art work. Medium: permanent marker. Canvas: my hall wall
Caught Juliette doing this...right after I finished cleaning up that. ugh. An artist will be an artist.
My midwife Jennee (on the right) and her assistant Nancy (on the left). Homebirth was awesome. This picture was taken at our 6 week checkup.
I love that Juliette loves green drinks. And I love green drink mustaches. on her. not me.
Audrey dressing up like a pirate...for pirate day at school.
Had a bad day and took Juliette to arctic circle for lunch...the next day she got pink eye.
I just love Kate's fire red hair after a good bath.
Christopher helped watch Emerson for a few days at my moms house. He came home looking like this.
With Emerson around, Kate will never be bored.
Juliette likes to dress herself. And eat apples.
When you don't use your front door for awhile...this happens...fyi.














No comments:
Post a Comment