I'm tired of living in a disaster zone because I don't have the time to clean. And having my landlord text me because she needs to show the apartment to future renters and I'm not home, and my place is a mess, and so she has to clean up for me, make my bed, hide the laundry, vacuum the floor. And I know it is going to happen again because I just don't have any time to clean. I'm tired of driving a car that is covered in mud, CAKED in mud both inside and out, with wrappers, and dirty work clothes, and muddy boots, and rotten forgotten lunches and a wet floor because that dang water bottle keeps spilling... and peanut shells? WHY ARE THERE PEANUT SHELLS!!!! I'm Tired of eating pizza all the time because I don't have time to cook. Not to mention all the other healthy stuff like chicken nuggets, hot dogs, pudding cups, and more frozen foods than I think I have ever eaten in my entire life. It makes me want to throw up. I'm tired of not seeing my husband before 10 o'clock at night. I WANT MY LIFE BACK!!!
I feel like I've been such a terrible mom...because I have been. Audrey is always asking me: "Why are you so ornery?" "Why don't you ever play with us?" "Why are you being mean" and I feel awful about it. But I just can't fix it. I am having a hard time. A really hard time. I just want to go to bed. All the time. From the moment I wake up. Just let me sleep. please. please. PLEASE!!!
Whelp. There you have it. Perhaps I got a little carried away...but sometimes I think it is just best to let it all out, right?!? Needless to say, news of a postponed open house has had a very bad effect on me. I guess I'll go dig into that jar of Easter candy and wallow in self pity. And then go to bed and get up at 6:30 AM (like I have for the past 26 Saturdays in a row) so I can go work on the house that I know someday I will love. someday. sigh.
3 comments:
I wish I could give you a hug and help out with the house and make you dinners. I'm so sorry you are having a hard time.
I've been thinking about you a lot lately. I'll be praying for you and that the next few weeks will go by super quick and as painless as possible.
Oh Anne! Seeing all the work you've been doing even makes me tired. It is amazing to me that you have survived. It will be over soon and you will have a beautiful house all your own!!
{{HUGS!}} I wish I could do something to help! I'm cheering for you up here!
Post a Comment