Saturday, March 26, 2011

WEEK 22


Week 22. I must admit that I've had fun this week... WHAT! he he. I have discovered that I actually enjoy doing stone. Who would have thought??? (I know I didn't). But it is true. Don't get me wrong, I will be thrilled to never have to do it again...but there is something fun about it that kind of makes me excited to work. This next week I hope to be able to go out and do some extra hours because the weather is supposed to be nice....sure hope it is, because last week there was nothin' but cold and rain. ugh... BUT even so, we got a lot done and I am quite impressed with everybody!!!

The Richin's {Lot 1}: WE FINISHED THE STONE! And I personally think it looks beautiful. The first house took us 12 days to finish, and this house took us 7 (a slight improvement I'd say). Smile.


The Barnett's {Lot 2}: If you think 7 days is good....this is what we have accomplished so far in 3 days on Lot 2. And I'm pretty sure we are going to be finishing on Tuesday....which means we will be starting the stone on my house on Wednesday (Crazy!).

Isn't it purty.


My mom came and helped me work on it today, and we had a ton of fun. She definitely has an eye for stone work. This is the side of the house she did almost entirely by herself...GO MOM!


Just a little bit left to go...


The Malmborg's :-) {Lot 6}: David stayed busy all day installing our cabinets!!!!!!! I can't believe how much it has changed the way our house looks. I absolutely LOVE them. They are so pretty... We will be getting bathroom countertops on Monday and kitchen countertops on Tuesday. I can hardly wait!


Our Vanity:


Kids Bathroom:


The Gilson's {Lot 4}: Stucco Revealed! yay! Now all 6 houses have stucco...


1 comment:

Nchristner said...

I am so impressed Anne! Way to go! It is all down hill from here.