Saturday, April 2, 2011

WEEK 23

Week 23. Can I be done??? I am getting sooooooooooo tired of building...exhaustion is setting in. Big time. In fact I think I have gone a little bit beyond exhaustion. I honestly feel like I can't do this for another day...let alone another week...or another month. I am getting ornery, and mean, and frustrated, and anxious...and when you put all those together, well, sigh. It isn't good, and I don't like it.

Audrey is still sick, I'm pretty sure that isn't helping me either. I've got an appointment for her to go to the doctors {again} on Monday morning. I am hoping {praying} they will find something that they can give her medication for. please, oh please, oh pretty pleeease. If they tell me "give her ibuprophen and turn the humidifier on." I think I might break down into tears, crawl into a hole and give up. :-( ok. That might be a little extreme but last night I think I only got about 5 hours of sleep and then I worked a long 8 hour day today so I have an excuse to be slightly pessimistic. At least I think I do... :-)

So, this week...

Our kitchen cabinets are almost 100% finished! We got our countertops, which I absolutely love. And we have light fixtures and electricity...so we can actually turn the lights on...yippi. I need to drive out there one night when it is dark just to turn them on.


We also got our bathroom countertops:


And we also have stone! We finished up the Barnet's house {Lot 2} last Wednesday. (I forgot to take a picture so I will have to show it off next week.) And my house is already about 95% done...and I didn't even help work on it at all until today. All that is left is a tiny part on the porch.


I absolutely LOVE the way it has turned out. Funny thing is that it isn't anything like the stone we thought we picked out. Nothing like it at all actually. But I really do love it. Plus I love the fact that there are only 2 more houses to stone...and uh, 6 more houses to grout, but hopefully that wont take too long...I hope.


And the excavators have been busy! Next week I think all of the houses should be getting driveways, front porch steps, garage steps and a back patio. And then as soon as that happens we will be working on sprinklers and landscaping. oh, it cannot happen fast enough...


Isn't our side of the street pretty. sigh.


goodnight.


1 comment:

Jess said...

I'm so impressed with you. Seriously. You are wonder woman, even if you don't feel like it sometimes. Keep up the great work dear Anne!