Week 21 is over. Thank goodness because it was a loooong one :) David stayed home for 3 days from work because he was sick. And Emerson has been sick all week as well. I took him to the doctor on Tuesday and got him some eye drops for his eye infection, and found out that he too has the "strep like" virus that Audrey had. He has been on a steady dose of Ibuprophen, and it seems like every time it runs out he just lays on the floor so sick he can't even move. He has also had a fever for the past few days and I am beginning to wonder if he doesn't have something else wrong, and that I maybe need to take him back to the doctor. I hope he starts feeling better soon...I just don't know how much longer I can do this. I am still not feeling that great myself...blah.
So here is what happened this week:
The Hageman's {Lot 3}: Stone looks good huh?!? :-) We still need to grout but I'm happy to be done setting the stones!
The Malmborg's {Lot 6}: They cut out the curb for the driveway. yay:
And (as if it could get any better) it got painted, and the underlayment got put down. Linoleum is getting installed on Wednesday and our cabinets are being delivered on Thursday.
The Neilson's {Lot 5}: Stucco Revealed!
zzz. zzz. zzz.
2 comments:
Is it lame that I comment every week? Oh no? Oh okay...well rock on. You are awesome.
They are all looking so good!!
Post a Comment