Monday, March 14, 2011

WEEK 20 (Already???)

So, I was pretty much missing in action last week. I worked on Monday for a whoppin' 3 hours...but ended up calling in sick for the rest of the week. Audrey started off the week with a nice little eye infection, and then she got what the doctor called a "strep like virus" that there wasn't anything I could do about. She was contagious so I couldn't take her to a babysitters, and she also missed an entire week of preschool. Emerson has also been sick, though not as bad as Audrey has been...he has been getting his molars (or at least I think he is), he has had a cough. Today he has had a fever (YAY) and he is also getting an eye infection of some kind, though it seems different than what Audrey got because his eye isn't all swollen...oh wait, maybe it just isn't all swollen yet.... I am pretty sure I am heading in to the doctors bright and early tomorrow morning, but we'll see. ugh. I just don't know how I'm supposed to work on the house and also take care of sick kids. oh, and I'm sick too...horribly sick...I have a terrible cold, cough, congestion...but who has time to think about that anyways. I worked for 5 hours today and got a lot done, but I may be out the rest of this week too, depending on what the doc says. joy. :-)

So here are some pics from last week...I had to steal some of them off our group website because I just haven't had time to walk through all (uh, any) of the houses lately. I hardly even know what is going on anymore...

The Richins {Lot 1}: David does the cabinets...and I'd say he did a nice job! I'm excited to see them with some doors :-)


Barnett's {Lot 2}: David started installing the bathroom and kitchen cabinets!


The Hageman's {Lot 3}: Getting underlayment.


And STONE. Here is what Sam got done last week {while I was at home watching movies, and taking long afternoon naps. (HAH! I wish my week off was that nice....) :


And this little corner was my contribution...he he. GO ME!


At the end of Saturday it looked like this... SO MUCH BETTER THAN LAST WEEK!


And because I can't wait until next week to show you...this is what it looked like after my 5 hours of working on it today. {I am so happy that I am getting the hang of it now... yay! Youtube videos (not supervisors) helped a lot. But we don't have to get into that right now...




The Neilson's {Lot 5}: Getting ready for stucco.


The Gilson's {Lot 4}: Shingles!!! Oh, and we are hoping to pass our first inspection soon...I guess some of the trusses got put on wrong and an engineer has to come out and make sure it gets fixed correctly. hope that wont take too long...


The Malmborg's {Lot 6}:

Hmm. Don't seem to have a picture. What's with that? Our house is getting painted this week, so that is pretty exciting. It is going to look awesome. yup. And someday you can see it :-)

No comments: