Saturday, January 22, 2011

WEEK 13

Lot 6: TA DAH. Isn't it beautiful! We got all of the upstairs windows in, the doors have been delivered, and tubs should be dropped of on Monday. Sheeting is almost done, and shingles should be delivered soon. Now if only, the foot of snow in the basement would disappear...{wishing. wishing. wishing.}

And here is my personal project for the day. {it pretty much sums up how "awesome" my whole week has been} Today I made a mistake and cut the floor back too far so that the top stair didn't have a lip on it, I then had to go back and rip out a section of the floor {shown below} and then replace it and recut the top stair with a lip. It should have taken 10 minutes to cut it right, and instead it took 2 hours to fix. yup. Some days are just not my days...and unfortunately this whole week was one of those days. ughh. I'm sure hoping next week will be better :)


Lot 5: All the walls are up, trusses are scheduled for Saturday. :) YAY.