So here are a few pictures from this week...it snowed again (as you can see). I am hoping that todays rains melted most of it away though... cross fingers!
LOT 2: Punchlist is done (Hallelujah), roofing is done, we finished fixing the things the inspector caught and we are being reinspected on Monday. Crossing fingers again!
LOT 3: I am pretty sure that the roof got completely dried in yesterday. Tomorrow we are hopefully going to get all of the doors installed, and get a lot more of the punchlist done. We found out that the windows (which were just sitting inside the house) were stolen sometime last week. I feel so bad about it...it makes me sick just thinking about it. It is the first BIG theft that we have had, and I am so disappointed that people actually go around stealing things like windows. grrrrrr. :(
LOT 6: Still looks the same (just a bit more snow)... we are supposed to work on it this week (ha ha.) No really. We are.
No comments:
Post a Comment