Anyhow, I ended up spending all of Tuesday and part of Wednesday re-covering that beautiful seat and making it a little bit more appropriate for Emerson to sit in. I will be honest in saying that I do not think I am in for a career in reupholstery. It is a far cry from perfection, but it'll do, and it was FREE because my Aunt Diana let me raid her fabric stash. YAY!They are getting so grown up....it kind of makes me sad. Audrey is in a booster. What!?! And Emerson, he just seems so much older sitting there looking forward! :-)

2 comments:
your kids are so cute! Ah! What a big boy!
Holy cow, you made that seat cover? I was expecting something simple and floppy more like a blanket with holes cut for the seat belt (which is what it would be if I made it). Nice job!
Post a Comment