went to urgent care today...4 hours later and a "well it's a good sign that it's been 3 months and your not dead" later, I'm not feeling very optimistic. (though I am glad I'm not dead.) The doc had no clue as to why I might have the headaches or why I am now running a fever of 102, or why I lost my strength today, or what the popping in my brain was, or why I have sinus pressure but no sinus infection (which was proven by the x-ray because I didn't believe him). I have lots of symptoms and none of them point to anything. I now have a referral to a neurologist. a path I didn't want to go down----but here we go. Hope I can get in quickly. Hope my fever goes away. Hope I can get out of bed tomorrow. Hope something changes soon =(
4 comments:
In the words of Brad (which I wholeheartedly agree with): "that just plain sucks."
Sorry friend. We'll be praying for you.
GOOD LUCK! :(
I'm so sorry to hear that you are going though pain. Popping in your brain!!! I hope that the nerologist can give you some answers!
That sound, I'm sorry to say, but scary. I really hope you're okay. You are loved and thought of often. Hang in there. I'll keep you in my prayers.
Post a Comment