So, by now most of you probably know...but I have an appointment with a neurologist next Tuesday. Also, My urgent care doctor called me back and told me he took a 2nd look at my x-rays and he thinks there is a possibility that I have chronic sinusitis. YIKES. and yet, good---if that is really the problem and I can now get some help to fix it! Sinusitis can be pretty serious and along with bad headaches it can also cause Meningitis, aneurisms, and stroke. Hopefully I wont have any of those complications... He couldn't diagnose it for positive but told me to take my x-rays to my neurologist and see what he says and maybe get a referral to a nose/throat doctor if needs be. Anyhow, I am feeling a bit more optimistic. Thank you all for your concern and your thoughts and prayers. I know they are helping me get through this. I will keep you updated after I make it to my appointment next week. Oh, it is going to be a long wait!
3 comments:
Oh, I'm so glad that there might be a diagnosis soon - because that should lead to some treatment and therefore relief. Yay!
And to think he only gave you an x-ray because you didn't believe him right away. I'm sure glad he double checked. Good luck my friend.
I have cronic sinus problems as well due to living with cats that I'm allergic to. I think I need to get it checked out some more.
Let us know when and what you find out. :D Praying for you!
hope things go well!
Post a Comment