Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Erin's Off to the MTC!

So, I really haven't updated my blog in a long time! Erin left on her mission almost 2 whole weeks ago, and I haven't had time to write about it. It was a lot of fun taking her to the MTC, although it was also a tad bit emotional. I've never been there before so it was really neat to go and see what it is like, and then hug her goodbye and watch her walk out the door that says "missionaries" while we walked out the door that said "families." It is weird to think she will be gone for so long--- My parents have only received 1 letter from her and she wrote that the first day she was there....so pretty much she is a slacker. he he he. Anyhow, I hope we will hear more from her soon! Her Indonesian name tag is well 100% illegible---so we all wished her Good Luck! I wonder how well she is picking it up???



2 comments:

Jess said...

You have a beautiful family! Christopher is so big! Omigoodness.

The Wolford Pack (Jen) said...

Wow! The McCurdy kids grew up!

I'm sad I wasn't there to see it. :)