Monday, October 20, 2008

8 Years Ago Today

So, eight years ago, on this very day...David and I went on our very first date to the Corn maze! Ha ha ha, I still have the ticket stub! Anyhow, it is quite exciting that we have known each other that long! We were 17 when we started dating----back in good ol' 2000.


I thought it would be fun to put some old pictures of us on here, but of course we didn't have digital camera's back then, and I don't know how to work the printer/scanner so I just took pictures of the pictures...these are from our Senior Year Prom. oh, cute.



Anyhow, I am very happy that I got to marry such a great man...

4 comments:

Shayla said...

It's a little Anne!!! Awww how cute! I went to a corn maze today...please tell me I don't have to marry any of those men though.... :)

Jess said...

You two are just so cute! It makes me happy that Jimmy (?) was wrong and that you did wait for AND marry David! Yay!
You guys are great and I'm glad you are moving closer to me! :)

Ryan & Michelle said...

Ooooh the memories!!! I loved that you saved that stuff -it's fun to see it after 8 years.

The Wolford Pack (Jen) said...

Did I go to the Corn Maze with you? I think so. I think I went with Devon Stone? Remind me...you must have all the details in your diary. I'm so glad you married that man! :)