Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Princess Dress

So, after putting my sewing project away for a few days and then starting up fresh, I finally got Audrey's princess dress done! WAHOO!!! I tried to get a cute picture of her looking at the camera but she just wanted to sit and look at her new dress, so that's what ya get! It is a little too big on the shoulders so I am going to have to find a way to keep it on her (so it doesn't fall down around her belly.) I hate to safety pin it, but well...I might just have to! So, any ideas for what I should be? I don't want to sew anything else for awhile so I need something easy!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It turned out beautiful!

Unknown said...

It is beautiful Anne! Way to go and stick with it! There's a post on my blog to some cute Halloween ideas. They have no-sew kid and adult costumes on there. Good luck!

Jess said...

The dress looks awesome! Way to go Anne - I knew you had it in you!

Ryan & Michelle said...

Ya did good! It looks like the perfect princess dress! Have fun trick-o-treating!! BTW: Ryan has never seen Bugsy Malone! So I put it in our Netflix cue....some poor people just don't have that kind of exposure to machine guns that shoot marshmellows!

Lee and Marie said...

Hey Anne & David! I found your blog a few days ago... crazy, its been a long time! How crazy is it that I didn't even know that you two got married???!!! That is SO fun! Your little Audrey is absolutely beautiful! Anne you are SO talented, that princess dress is amazing! I hope you guys are doing good, its fun to "see" you again! Happy Friday! Marie (Brewer) Belliston

The Wolford Pack (Jen) said...

Oh my goodness! It is so most beautiful little princess dress I have ever seen. Will you teach me how to sew? Maybe I do want a little girl someday afterall.

If she is as cute as Audrey I'll take three please. :)