Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tagged

Lucky for me I have been tagged, which means I get to answer these questions and make you read them, and then tag you. ha ha ha, since I only have 9 blogs that I follow, and Shayla is the one that tagged me and I am supposed to tag 8 people...that means I get to tag everyone! ha ha ha. Yippi! Yeah for me, and yeah for you! Hope you have fun!

TAGGED!!!

Favorite person outside of family: You know I'm not sure I even have a favorite person, and if I did, I think it would change all the time anyhow, so I probably don't. Too many favorites to have just one!

Guilty Pleasure: That would be Double Stuffed Oreo's dunked in a big ol' glass of milk. (Oreo Tip: Stick your oreo onto the end of a fork and then you can dunk your oreo without getting your fingers all milky. One of my old roomies used to do it, and I was 100% forever converted!)

Quirks about me: Well, my right eyeball squeaks when I rub it, and my knees pop when I kneel down. Are those quirks?

Any regrets in life: Sometimes, well a lot of times, I get scared to do things that would probably be a lot of fun if I would just try it.

Favorite Charity/cause: St. Judes Children's Hospital. They have sent me a lot of free stuff asking for my donations and so I thought the right thing would be to donate. They take care of kids with cancer who don't necessarily have enough money to pay for treatment--- good a cause as any in my book!

Favorite Blog recently: Well, I definitely would not classify myself as a big blog reader/searcher/finder/browser whatever you want to call it. Meaning that besides some of my close friend's blogs I really have NO IDEA what else is out there. So I am stealing Shayla's favorite blog which is Bakerella I checked it out and I REALLY liked it a lot. I want to make her peanut butter cookies that are dipped in chocolate and then dipped in peanuts. Can I just say YUM!

Worst job I ever had: Well that would have to be, HANDS DOWN, working as a dishwasher at the Myan Restaurant. What was I thinking? I'm not sure I'll ever know. Second worst was working as an intern at Huddart Floral where I stood around for 8 hours a day just watching everybody else work, and third was working at Quiznos. No real huge complaints there except I came home every night smelling of ham and even now, 7 years later, I still can't eat their sandwiches. YUCK!

Favorite Bible Verse: I am not sure if it is my ultimate favorite but it's a good one. Matt 11:28-30 "Come unto me all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and i will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn of me; for i am meek and lowly in heart; and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."

Any Confessions: When I was really little, maybe 5 or so, I took scissors and I cut a hole in my sisters dress. Don't know if I ever got in trouble or told anybody about that one, so it will have to do.

I you had to spend $1,000 on yourself, how would you spend it? If I had to I guess I would buy some nice clothes and shoes, and then maybe go get my nails done and have a massage, or two, or three. Yeah, sounds nice.

Favorite thing about your house: We have been able to live here for free for 2 years, Grandma has a nice piano that I have been able to learn on.

Least favorite thing about your house: It's not mine, and we live in the basement, and it has little windows.

One thing you are good at: Flower arranging.

One thing you could change about your circumstances: Having a place to live that was actually our own.

Who would you like to meet someday: I'm not sure? Guess I'll know if I like it when I meet them, and then I'll let you know.

Who is your real life hero: My mom, and all mothers. It is amazing any kids are here at all with how hard it is! I have a real respect for them all now!

What is the hardest part of your job: Well, I guess being a mom would be my job. And it is all pretty hard, though also all pretty fun. Probably the hardest is feeling bad when I make a mistake, and wondering if I'm doing things right.

When are you most relaxed: When I am literally asleep.

When are you most stressed: When I have a wedding coming up and I just over worry about everything turning out alright.

What can you not live without: I guess in all reality most people could probably live without a lot of things, but if I could choose something to never have to live without it would be my family.

Why do you blog: Because "everyone" else does and i am a crowd follower. It is also enjoyable, and a fun way to keep in touch with people!

Who are you tagging: Jessica, Emily M, Michelle, Jennifer, Melinda, Leslie, Emily J, and Carmelle. Bwahh ha ha ha. Good luck. It took me a long time. (anybody know why I can't copy and paste into my postings...I had to retype this whole thing. phwew. )

RULES:
1. answer the question
2. Tag 8 bloggers
3. Link back to whoever tagged you (I didn't do this, what does it mean, I give you permission to skip this)

TA TA for now.




5 comments:

Shayla said...

HAHAHAHAHA I think I'm going to laugh about those quirks forever! HAHAHAHAHAHA

The Wolford Pack (Jen) said...

Wow those cookies do look good! Her fire and ice cupcakes and Reese's Peanut Butter cupcakes look good too! I wish I had the desire to bake right now instead of just the desire to eat baked goods! YUM!

The Wolford Pack (Jen) said...

I'm so glad to know you!

Jacob said...

So I take it that figurative sleeping isn't that relaxing? No wonder I'm so tired.

Jess said...

I have completed the tag.
Oh, and I saw your family pictures that David posted on facebook and I LOVE them! You look as cute and beautiful as ever and I love your glasses and your cute, cute Audrey!