So, we finally got some family pictures taken. We haven't ever had them officially taken before so it was kind of fun for us. I am excited to print a few out and get some frames so I can hang them on the wall. Kari and Joey took them for us at Memory Grove in downtown Salt Lake. Boy, it really is hard though to get a two year old to hold still! HA HA HA, it was impossible...but luckily I think we got a few good ones!
7 comments:
So cute! What a beautiful family!
cuuuute!!!!! You guys are ADORABLE. I could just eat you. but luckily for you I've already had dinner. :)
Makes me want family pictures this beautiful! The best we’ve ever had is the one posted on my blog at the beach...
Last time I remember you getting family pictures with your parents and siblings in your South Jordan backyard you gave me a copy because you said your family was my adopted family. I still have it somewhere. I should have cropped myself into the pic.
What a beautiful family! I love the first and last photos the most. :)
Adorable pictures of Audrey.
cute family photos!!!
ahh, for cuteness!!
Post a Comment