A week after our room and bathroom flooded we have finally got new carpet! I love it! It makes our room so much brighter (because the carpet is white instead of brown) Plus it has that yummy new carpet smell which is great! Anyhow, after feeling misplaced for a week we are finally back in our room instead of out in the living room. Hallelujah for that!
Last day in Washington
7 years ago
2 comments:
Okay so it's not that I'm stoking you...okay I am. I keep checking your blog for updates when I know there aren't any because your name hasn't moved up on the blogger list and then today it did...so I had to click! I want new carpet! Okay first I want the house then new carpet and new paint and new hard wood floors and a million other things! :) I read that you are starting a search for a house in Orem? Good Luck...I hope yours doesn't take as long as ours is!
I knew that spelling didn't look right. I wish these comment windows had spell check. :) I'm not really stoking you but I do sometimes stock you! :)
Post a Comment