Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tomatoes

So last Sunday I picked the first tomatoes of the season out of our little garden. David's Grandmother and I planted 6 different kinds of tomatoes, some zucchini, squash, carrots, onions, peppers, and sunflowers...and my grandma prows sent me home from her house with a cabbage plant that is doing actually really well. A few years ago I never would have guessed how much I would love to garden. We have probably 50 or so green tomatoes out in the garden but only 3 have decided to turn red and unfortunately they were cherry tomatoes so they didn't g0 very far. I snarfed them all up without sharing.


2 comments:

Shayla said...

Tomatoes are SICK why would you blog about them?! you OBVIOUSLY are not an experienced blogger. You should blog about something yummy....like sausages wrapped in pancakes...hehehe...

The Wolford Pack (Jen) said...

I like the last comment...that Shayla is funny! I LOVE tomatoes...I wish Mike shared my passion for them, but then again...he always orders his sandwhiches with tomatoes and then gives them to me so I guess that means more for me! Yummy!

You should visit Virginia and teach me to garden since I might have a backyard of my very own soon.