Anyhow, David (after 4 months of being unemployed) has finally finally FINALLY started his new job. I am so excited! We may be able to someday have our own place again (we are currently living in David's grandmother's basement) and that would be really nice. Anyhow, he is now working for a company called Jandaco. ( Jandaco.com ) They have a really cool website because that is what they do: build websites (so it should be good, right!) Anyhow, David is going to be their web hosting sales and marketing guy. I am so excited for him, it a company he wanted to intern with last year but they never got back to him and then he applied to work there back in April and they have been slow to "pull the trigger." But I am very happy the decided to hire him on after all was said and done. YIPPIE!!!
Ok, so now I am going to push the "publish post" button and see what happens. And if all works smoothly I will try to email everyone and let you guys know I am now a part of your blog club. yeah, I'm in a club now. feels good. real good.
7 comments:
hey! I'm the first to comment. :) I'm glad to have you join the club! i can't wait to keep up on you life. I think this is a great way to stay connected. BTW-Beautiful flowers! My sister is getting married in August and she's doing her OWN flowers! She did recently change her major to Floral design, so I hope it helps. I'm a little worried, but she seems confident. Well, welcome to bloggerville. Sorry for the long comment. :)
-Leslie
Welcome welcome! I'm so glad you caved!
Haha you are so funny!! Now I can stalk you...yippee!!!
Nice Anne. Now when I'm bored at work I can wander on to your blog and "stay in touch" without even having to talk to you.
I love Anne! I think your first post is great! It's exactly how I felt when I started blogging...never thought I'd do it and now I can be a little obbsessed at times. It also took me ages to get my blog looking just right and then I gave up and stuck to plain black. Boring I know but hey at least I'm blogging now. :) I'm still a little bit of a perfectionist. Hmmm...who's that Jacob that left the last comment? Anyone I know? :)
That would be Melinda's dear Jacob who made that comment!
Does Melinda have a blog? If not then we should convince her to start one (once again for my sake so I can read about her life). :) Tell her I love her!
Post a Comment