Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Juliette's Blessing Day

David blessed Juliette on Sept 2, 2012. It was wonderful...though the day went by like a whirlwind. I really appreciated everyone who came. After everyone had gone home...I realized we hadn't taken any pictures, so we hurried and shot a few. (So sad we didn't get any with the grandparents...sniff sniff) 

Juliette is wearing the blessing dress that I was blessed in, and a pearl necklace given to her by her Grandma Barbara. (My neighbor Abby also made her a cute little bracelet). She sure was dolled up...and wow do we ever love her! 






hmm...wish I could crop that food out of Emerson's mouth :)






David's Grandmother LuAnn crocheted this blanket for Juliette...it's soooo pretty! 




3 comments:

painty (Melinda) said...

she is so beautiful!

Greg and Nancy said...

What a happy baby! All three of your kids are adorable and you and David look fabulous, as always. I can't get over that dress! I love it!

Nchristner said...

She is so adorable! You all look awesome, what a beautiful family :)