Friday, August 24, 2012

Juliette 2 Months Old

I can't believe Juliette is already 2 months old. It sure goes by a lot faster after you have the baby vs. when you are pregnant. 2 months pregnant can feel like a year. But her first 2 months of life have just flown by. She is already getting so much bigger...and I feel like she is already turning into a baby...not a newborn anymore. sigh. 

Anyhow, here are a few 2 month pictures of me and my girl. Don't ask why I was making faces because I'm not sure ;)





Yesterday she found her thumb...and she found it again this morning. Wonder if she is going to be a thumb sucker like Emerson??? Though he didn't start quite this early...


weighs: 9 lbs 12 oz. (25%)
length: 22.9 inches (75%)


1 comment:

Jess said...

Both you and Juliette are so cute! I love that you are making faces. It makes me happy. :)