Friday, August 24, 2012

Summer Swimming


Ah, the good ol' days of summer. I'm pretty sad to see them go. I guess they aren't gone yet...but with school starting it is just kind of feeling like it. We have had so much fun this summer playing in the Neilson's pool...just thought I would share a few pics.




Audrey has spent hours and hours swimming in this pool. She was sad when a day went by when Luke and Solomon didn't come over to invite her out to swim...



Emerson really wants a pair of his own goggles. These were some he found in the neighbors swim stuff. He says to me: "mom you really need to go to the D.I. and get me some goggles."- not sure why I have to buy them at D.I. but I suppose I'll have to get some for him...since he asked so nice. :)


Emerson & Scarlett (a.k.a. Scar-et)



1 comment:

Nchristner said...

Kids in googles are too cute!