This week has been kind of fun {kinda}. Our house is starting to look so awesome. I wish that you could really tell from the pictures HOW awesome it really looks...but, well I guess they will have to do.
This week our house got sheet rock and mud! Our heater got turned on, and is actually kind of nice to walk in and be warm...really warm (since they turn it up really hot to keep the mud from cracking while it dries.)
This week our stucco should be started, our garage door installed, and I will get to put in the doorknobs and lock the place up!
The view of my kitchen and dining room:
This is the view from my kitchen looking towards my pantry (the door on the left) and my laundry/garage door entry (the door on the right):
My backdoor...I love the windows next to it (I am sooooo excited for windows that are above the ground!):
The view of my living room...with the awesome arched window that David wanted {I LOVE IT!}:




The other side of my arched window...heading down the stairs:
Looking down our hall: left side is a bathroom, then hall closet, then the master bedroom. On the right is Emerson's room and then Audrey's room (she gets a mini walk-in-closet in her room):

The arch in our master bedroom leading to the vanity, closet and bathroom:

The garage:
LOT 5: I think all I have left to do on this house is sledge the ice out of the basement. I got quite a bit out on Saturday...but there is still a lot to do. Also, the basement windows they sent out were not the right ones, so hopefully we get replacement ones soon too...and then it is time for the electricians and inspector! YAY! Oh, and I guess David does need to help get the roof done too...
LOT 4: Trusses up! And now on to punchlist...the very last house. I think I might cry. As soon as this one is done we all get to work inside!!! And finish work begins...I'm hoping no more than a week (ish) from now. {please oh please oh please!}


2 comments:
I am so excited for you!!! Everything looks awesome! I really like that arch window by the stairs, awesome idea David. I can't wait to come visit you when it is done!
This is such an awesome, awesome thing you are doing! I can not believe how wonderful it all looks. You're actually building a house! That is something you'll be proud to say for the rest of your life. I love that window going downstairs too. It will make such a difference in the stairwell. Keep up all the good,hard work!
Post a Comment