Monday, January 31, 2011

WEEK 14

This past week was ok. I didn't end up working on Saturday because I was (am) sick (Thanks mom (in law) for working my hours for me!!!). I have a really bad runny nose, sneezing, sniffling, aching but pretty sure it's not the flu since I did get a shot...ugh. Audrey has it too (with a nice croup cough added in to the mix) and we have been quite the pair. I am actually venturing out today to get a few hours in and we will see how it goes. Hope I don't die. It is rather cold outside and the wind is a blowin' so we will see if I make it my full 5 hours. :)

Here is my house after Week 14: {The Barnett's (Lot 2) have a neighbor that owns a roofing company and he volunteered to help out by sending out some guys to do the work...and since my house was the one ready to be shingled we were the lucky recipients. YAY, for a roof that got done in 1 day!!!}

Since I didn't work on Saturday I didn't get my usual front views of the houses, but here is a side view of Lot 5 which just got the trusses put on. Only 1 house left to go up, and we should be starting the floor today. I think.


No comments: