Monday, January 3, 2011

WEEK 10

TA DAH:
Yes, that is a floor...on my house!!! I know, I know...I've been talking about it for weeks...but it is finally happening...for real! I have a floor and it is partly sheeted. And will be 100% sheeted by the time I'm done working tomorrow! I am sooooo happy, and sooooo excited!

Here are some more pictures of it. {he he}.



And here is a picture of my trusses...which are scheduled to be put on my house this Saturday. THIS SATURDAY! I'm hoping that we can hit our goal! It will be crazy...

Can you tell how excited I am: ha ha. Don't I look great without makeup. (someday, months from now, when we are all done, I might start putting makeup on again, but until then...oh my!)

Lot 1:
LOT 2:
LOT 3:

1 comment:

painty (Melinda) said...

Yay A floor! I think you look great without makeup. Makeup is totally overrated.