Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Halloween


I'm a bit sad that this is the best picture I got of us as a family...sniff sniff. Oh well, it was a rough week!

Luckily I got a few nice ones of Audrey:

And sadly, not a single one of Emerson. I am thinking about dressing him back up. He was a Jedi (since you probably can't tell) and he was absolutely adorable! :-)

3 comments:

painty (Melinda) said...

Aw! Cute pictures. You should totally dress Emerson up again for close-up pics. Then I won't feel bad that that's what I do every year. Last year I dressed Andrew back up but didn't get around to it until December.

Jacob said...

Oh I knew he was a Jedi. I was kind of jealous. I mean, Andrew was kind of jealous...

Em said...

I have a close-up of Emerson if you want me to send it your way.