My little Audrey is growing up...and heading off to preschool! She is actually there right now, Hip Hip Hurray! I just know she is going to love it and I think I am going to enjoy my time as well. It is a little weird being home with just Emerson, but it is nice, and I think Emerson may even enjoy his alone time with mommy too. I am hoping I will be able to use this time to do some things I've been wanting to do...like exercise, and read my scriptures. Things I haven't done in who knows how long. I got in an hour of study already today and I can just tell my day is going to go better. sigh. Anyhow, I don't want to waste too much of my free time on my computer so I'm going to go! :-)
Happy First Day of Preschool Audrey!!!

YAY!
2 comments:
She is so big! I'm glad you get some free(ish) time, now!! Yay!!
I can't believe it! They grow up so fast. Have fun with your free time!
Post a Comment