Kate's first word "ah oh" quickly followed by "aw dee"...trying not to be jealous that she said her sisters name before she said mine...
[March 2014]
Emerson would come up to me and grab my pregnant tummy and say "She's so cute I'm gonna die!"...(if you've ever watched Despicable Me when Agnes gets her new unicorn stuffed animal at the fair she says "It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!"...yah, Emerson is a funny movie quoter)
[June 2013]
We went over to Kari and Joeys new house and Emerson was jumping on the tramp with Joey. Emerson says to Joey: "Why do you have such freakishly large hands?"...uh...yeah...sorry about that...Emerson likes to quote movies (Wreck it Ralph.)
[Jan 2013]
Emerson is now a Sunbeam! When I asked him if his new teacher was awesome he said "No, she is pretty."
"We are just watching Honey Bunches of Kids" vs. Honey I Shrunk the Kids :-) -Emerson
[Sept. 21, 2012]
Out in my garage I have a huge cooler that is used to store flowers when I am doing weddings. It has glass sliding doors on the front. Emerson had climbed into it, shut the doors, pressed his body up against the glass and started to scream "You've got the wrong BUZZ! You've got the wrong BUZZ!" (That kid sure loves his movie quotes...Toy Story 2)
[2012]
Emerson calls his pajamas "Kajamas"
[Aug 6, 2012]
"I'm soakin' mad" ~Emerson
[Aug 2012]
A few days after watching Honey I Shrunk the Kids Emerson is eating a watermelon and says to me "If there were little kids on here I would eat them!"
[December 2011]
Audrey and I were watching tv when a proactive acne commercial came on. The girl on tv was talking about how proactive has helped her to look better...Audrey turns to me and says "But we already look good don't we mom!?!"
Emerson: "Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall, eating his curds and whey."
[June 2011]
"Mom, you like a princess"
"Mom, I like your hair"
To the man helping us at the store "I like your shoes"
"Mom, I like your toes"
How did Emerson get so polite?
[May 27, 2011]
"Mom, you pease help me burp?"~Emerson
[March 25, 2011]
"Are you mommy?"
"No I not mommy, I emeson"
"Are you daddy?"
"No I not daddy, I emeson"
"Are you diana?"
"No I not dienana, I emeson"
etc.
Later that night I tried to play the game again and I asked "Are you mommy?"---"No, I not mommy I stinky."
[March 2011] "Why 'cause mommy?" --Emerson
[Feb. 16, 2011] Audrey was in her room having a time out, and I set the buzzer for her so she would know when she could come out. When it started to beep Emerson yelled "cookie done!"
[Jan 2010] Emerson:
"Mommy frocken. fix it!" (mommy brocken, fix it!)
"I own like it." = I don't like it.
"Mommy help" as he is standing at the bottom of the stairs with his size 10 boots on which are about 4 sizes too big, but he insists on wearing.
Emerson really likes to color. (if he ever finds a pen, he will pull up his sleeves and start coloring on his arms.) Yesterday he kept bringing me the paper he was coloring on and saying "Mommy look" then I would tell him I liked it and he would go color some more and a few minutes later he would be back again "Mommy look!"...then I heard him asking audrey for "pink" and Audrey said no that's yellow. Emerson then said "ellow?"
[November 2010] A few days ago we are listening to the radio and audrey says "Mom, this is the Beatles!" I was really surprised that she knew and I asked "How do you know that?" and she responded "because it sounds like them!"
he he. That's my girl! :)
[Oct 31-Nov 2010] Every day since Halloween whenever Emerson wakes up in the morning or from a nap, he says: "ahn canee" interpreted "I want candy?" and if you tell him no, he pouts like no one ever pouted before! ha ha. Yah, you stick out that bottom lip!
[October (ish) 2010] Audrey is always wanting "Ronald Noodles" for lunch. yum.
[August 19, 2010] My aunt Diana (and family) took Audrey and Emerson canoeing while David and I had to go to a meeting for our house. On their drive they passed a school, and Audrey said "Why are people still at that school?" My cousin Maria said "Some people go to school in the summer to get ahead." and Audrey replied "Why do some people not have heads?" A very good question indeed. =-))
[June 9th (ish) 2010] Emerson can now say Audrey "Aw Dah"
So...I am so happy, excited, thrilled etc. that David has finally quit his 2nd job at Simply Mac. He is now a 1 job man. YIPPI! I am so....uh, Happy =)
No comments:
Post a Comment