Things here are going alright. Motivation is low and winter just feels like it is dragging itself along---but at least it is February, which means it is almost March, which means it is almost April (he he, like my way of thinking!?!)
David is still working his 2nd job, and I can really feel it wearing on me. 65 hours a week is so much...I'm grateful for his hard work, but I am excited for when he can quit, though at this point we are not sure exactly when that will be. He did get a raise at his work, and our tax return should be deposited next week...so we will have to re-asses our situation then. But, it will probably be a few more months. blech. Stupid MRI. ha ha. (by the way: my headaches are gone---almost entirely. yay)
I have been trying to get motivated to do "school" for Audrey every morning for about 2-3 hours. I did a "lesson" plan for this week and I really should be doing that instead of blogging. What is with me :-) Guess I should go.
Ta Ta.
4 comments:
The wreath is adorable!
We were watching Create TV last night... just one of the antenna channels that has a whole bunch of craft and home improvement and cooking shows and Phil says to me... "You know I could see Anne having one of these shows one day."
I think your wreath is very cute! I love the color of your door! If my door were not an ugly green color I might just start hanging more things on mine.
What a cute wreath! You really should come visit sometime during the week and stay a couple days. It would be so fun... although it might not really help you get over the winter blahs. We still have about a foot of snow in our yard (in the low spots.) Winter blahs are being a big struggle for me. I am so happy to hear your headaches are almost gone!! I miss you!
cute wreath! and how are you making money from your craft blog?? share your wisdom oh wise one! I would like to see if my cooking blog might support itself...
Post a Comment