Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hair Cut

So, Audrey finally got a hair cut. I know, I know...I'm ready to cry because those long "white" ratted locks are gone. ha ha ha. Okay, my feelings are mixed... =)

Tori Jones (the gal who we rent from) came down and gave it a chop for me yesterday. I think she probably took off about 5 inches, (It was down to her arm pits) And I think it looks great. Took me 5 minutes to curl it this morning and it still looks nice and it is 3 o'clock. YAY!


What is with this model pose? he he.


3 comments:

Karen McCurdy said...

This is one cute haircut. Having her hair like this really highlights those big blue eyes. Audrey - I love it!

Unknown said...

What a big girl!!!

painty (Melinda) said...

Aw, she looks so pretty! It turned out great! You guys should come visit us.