Yesterday Emerson decided that he could sit up (if you put him in that position...can't do it on his own quite yet) Crazy crazy little boy, I just don't know what he is thinking! It is going by way to fast for my liking! I think I would be happy if he would just stay little for-ev-er. Ok, maybe not forever...


He is also getting really close to being able to crawl. He can get up on all 4's now. For whatever reason he is just ready to go...go go go. Yesterday he scooted himself forward enough to get a toy that was in front of him, and he frequently (um, okay I mean all the time) will roll and twist and scoot across the room. Then he will get mad because he will get stuck: with one leg under the couch, or his head smashed up against the piano. This place is definitely not baby proof...and I have a feeling it now needs to be one of my top priorities! yikes!

I've never seen a kid who needed those safety harnesses more than him!
1 comment:
oh he is growing up so fast! What a strong little guy, and so cute!
Post a Comment