Okay...so this post is an entire year late. (What am I going to do with myself!?!?) I was hindered by the fact that I did not have a scanner...and thus I couldn't get this particular gem of a picture onto my computer. But I finally sat down and just took a picture of the picture so here it is FINALLY for all the world to enjoy. Because it really is enjoyable---it sums up the joy of Middle School:
Oh George (Nancy), Ringo (Natalie), Paul (Michelle), and John (me)...don't you still remember going to this particular Imagine concert? Remember that it was planned for the park, but it rained, and we ended up singing and dancing in our Sergeant Pepper costumes inside a nearby church. HA HA. I am absolutely 100% sure that we were the best and most devoted fans this "fake" Beatles group has ever had! YA BABY! And do not all of us remember that after the show, we went up to get our pictures taken with them and had them all sign the backs of our costumes. And then they asked us where we got them, because of course they thought our costumes were the coolest things they had ever laid their eyes upon?!?
Well, last summer I went to their concert in the park and lo and behold:
It is just my personal opinion but I still think our costumes are better! HA HA HA. Man, I miss all of you guys! (And I'll tell ya, I was bummed I wasn't all decked out again...maybe next time!)
5 comments:
Oh John...that is probably one of my best memories!! They are really the best Beatles tribute band I've seen. You know, they came up to Logan last summer and did a free concert in the park, too, and I was so excited that they had the Sgt Pepper outfits! I seriously think we're the ones who inspired them. I really wished I'd been wearing mine. We need to all get together at my house and play Beatles Rock Band -- it is so much fun!!
Love, George :)
Nancy! I can't believe that you have beatles rock band. So utterly jealous!!! =) we should have a party and play it... oh that would be fun...
OMG! I can not believe you posted this. lol. It is too funny. I do miss all of you and the good days. They so ripped our costumes off! Oh well. We should all get together soon and have a Beatles reunion. I guess we will have to ask Paul when she will be in town. Love you all.
heh, i was envious of your guys' costumes! lucky girls! :)
Ha! Ha! That is truely amazing. I love our costumes. Looking back I wish that we hadn't had them sign them, but oh well. We shoul really get together to play Beatles Rock Band - I should be in town sometime around Christmas. Beatles forever!!!
Post a Comment