Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Ear, Nose, Throat doctor

So, I went to the ent today. Much better experience than with the neurologist. He says that from my x-ray he can tell that my left sinus is definitely smaller than my right one. But he can't tell why. Could be I was born that way? Could be that I have an infection? He thinks my headaches sound more vascular in nature than sinus related---be he wouldn't rule it out, and said that it could possibly be caused by sinuses. I have chosen to get an MRI over a CT scan because if the CT scan didn't show everything I would just hate to go back and have to pay for the MRI...if you know what I mean. And since he was hesitant to say he thought it could definitely be caused by sinuses, I thought we would just do what needs to be done incase it isn't. So, tomorrow morning at 7 am. MRI here I come. Don't really want to pay for that, but alas...we will...somehow. And maybe (just maybe) by early next week I can have some answers. please oh please oh please!

Sorry, I have written some posts lately just venting all of my frustrations. I have had a lot of emotions that I have been working through. And well...just needed some people to listen. (ha ha or read) I have been learning a lot through this experience. I have been sick now for over a year...(pregnant for 9 months, healing for 1 month, headaches now for almost 4 months.) and I am getting very tired. But, I do feel like I am becoming a better person through it all. It is hard to accept challenges and sickness as blessings. Believe me I struggle with the very concept, even though I know these are the things that make us grow, and help to change us into the person we want to be. (easy to say---harder to believe when you are going through it) If I was perfect maybe I would be grateful for this opportunity to grow and learn. ha ha. But I'm not...so I'll just try to be=) I hope I can get some answers and help soon...but if not, I pray for the patience to endure better and more patiently. Thanks again for all of your thoughts and prayers!

I'll let you all know when my results come in...

1 comment:

emiflute said...

I hope you get some answers soon too! I think you went to the right person this time around. I'll be thinking and praying for you. I am going through a few challenges similar to yours so I know what you mean when you say you're just gonna try to be. God be with you my friend.