Friday, August 14, 2009

3's of You

You've been tagged; so you are supposed to fill in the 3's of You.At the end, choose 3 people to be tagged.If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. Have fun!

Three names I go by:
1. Friend ---don't ask me why but that's what David has always called me.
2. Mom or Mudder (Audrey has recently picked this one up)
3. Wife ---Sometimes I'm called this by both David and Audrey


Three jobs I have had in my life:
1. Quiznos. Sandwich Specialist. (It's been 8 years and I still can't eat there...only recently have I thought I might like to try one again.)
2. ACS. Phone Verification Center. "Do you really want to switch your phone over to AT&T?"
3. And good ol' Flowerama. I was the outside watering girl for 2 summers, and then after I graduated I got moved inside to be a floral designer/customer service person.

Three places I have lived: (since i've been married)
1. Midvale, Ut
2. West Valley, Ut
3. Lehi, Ut

Three favorite Drinks:
1. Juice. As long as it is 100% juice...I hate fake juice.
2. Milk.
3. Water.

Three TV shows that I watch:
1. Lost (I hate it and wish I didn't, but I do---CAN IT JUST END!)
2. Studio5
3. the news. sometimes.

Three top places I have been:
1. Victoria, Canada
2. Zion's National Park (so amazing!)
3. Disneyland


Three of my favorite restaurants:
1. Cafe' Rio. Barbacoa Pork Salad or Smothered Burrito. uh, YUM.
2. Village Baker. (oh I do love a good sandwich)
3. Applebees

Three things I'm looking forward to:
1. Having our own house, with a yard and garden.
2. Having my headaches go away.
3. Having more kids.

Three people I tag:
1. Shayla
2. Jessica
3. Michelle

No comments: