Friday, July 17, 2009

Headaches

So, as many of you know I have been having really horrible no good very bad headaches every single day for the past 2 months straight. YICK! It has been absolutely terrible. They are the most painful headaches I have ever had. Every once in awhile I just get this huge sharp lightning bolt like pain that goes through my head...kind of scary. Anyhow, I am going to the doctor on Monday to talk to him about it and I am also going to the chiropractor (hopefully tomorrow...if he can get me in.) So I am hoping to be able to figure out what is going on. But, I thought I would ask everybody to remember me in their prayers. I don't really want or have thousands of dollars to go to lots of doctors to figure this out... so I'll take all the help I can get! Anyhow, if you could do that for me that would help me a lot. Thanks Everybody!!!

4 comments:

jhainesfam said...

Scary!!! I hope all is going to be ok. It could be stress and lack of sleep. I know I get like that when I have had little sleep.

Shayla said...

oh I'm so sorry! That is no fun. That happened to me awhile back, I freaked out a little when I had to get a CT Scan of my brain!! But everything turned out okay and I'm sure it will for you too. Let us know how it goes!

Anonymous said...

That sounds awful, especially when your are trying to take care of two kids! I hope you figure out what's going on.

Unknown said...

Oh, Anne,
I'm so sorry. I hope you'll be okay and things won't be that bad. I'll pray for ya!