EMERSON REID MALMBORG!
Born on April 1st at 11:46 PM. Weighing 7 Lbs 8 oz. and measuring 19" long. We are now a family of 4 can you believe it? It still seems a bit strange to me, and it is definitely going to take some adjusting (especially for Audrey.) But we are home now, and much happier than we were in the hospital! I am SO HAPPY! I was getting tired of waiting for this little guy to come...and lucky for me he came 17 days early! WAHOO!
Here are a few pictures----be prepared for many many more to come =)
6 comments:
He is absolutely adorable!! All of that hair - oh my! That final pic with Audrey and him - he looks just like David!!. I like the name Emerson - he looks like an Emerson. Congrats you guys!!
YAYYYY!! Anne he is sooooo incredibly cute! I am so excited for you and so glad he came so early! The pics are so cute! I love Audrey's face in the one where she is holding him. Oh my goodness! It makes me excited for mine to eventually come. Oh- did I even tell you that I am pregnant! I forget who i've told so far. Anyway-CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Yipee! Congrats to you! He is adorable! That hair! It kind of resembles Davids hair in pic #2! Ha! Ha! J/K
Good luck adjusting to two kids. If you need someone to dump things on call me! I understand.
It's so great! Our little boys are only two months apart!
CONGRATS!!! He is adorable :)
Emerson is so darling, Anne! Congrats!! We'll give you guys a call to see if a good time to stop by for a quick visit sometime in the next couple weeks. Love to see him!
I'm so happy for you! He is adorable. I love the last picture with his squishy face. So cute!
Post a Comment