So, I really look forward to Easter every year. I think it is by far one of my favorite holidays. I love getting together with the family, and eating good food, enjoying good weather, and of course the candy. It has been a lot of fun to watch Audrey play at my grandma's house like I used to do when I was a little girl. It really does bring back some fun memories! And boy did she have a fun time. She found a gazillion eggs, and she also found a water gun---which she has really enjoyed. It was really funny to watch all the little kids squirt each other, and even after I told Audrey she couldn't have any more water---she would run around asking everybody else to fill it up, until someone did. Now that we are home she wants to play with it all the time---but I had to restrict it to a bath tub toy until the weather gets better again!
We went to 3 Easter parties this year... 1 at my grandma prows' house, 1 at David's uncle kerry's, and 1 at Grandma & Clair's house. So we were busy busy busy. I'm still worn out from it, and think that maybe I over did it on the fun, maybe I shouldn't have done so much after having a baby less than 2 weeks ago...zzz. zzz. zzz.
Audrey got this red dress from my mom and she is absolutely in LOVE with it. She wore it all day on Easter and then made me lay it out on her little table in her room (she wouldn't let me fold it.) and then she wore it again on Monday. "That's a wonderful dress mom!" she kept saying. ha ha ha. Why yes it is! It is now wednesday and she still hasn't let me wash it.
Anyhow, that was our Easter. It really was a lot of fun...
2 comments:
Audrey has such a cute personality, I love the things she says. It does sound like you were pretty busy for just having had a baby!
Sounds like a fun Easter. Sorry you overdid it, though.
You have such cute kids!!
Post a Comment