Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Why Take Turns?

The kids who live upstairs came over to play the other day and found Audrey's trike that had been stashed in her closet. They pulled it out, but I'll tell you what...none of them wanted to take turns on it. So David piled them all on and pushed them around the house. They had tons of fun...only problem is now when they come over they want me to do it, and I just don't have the energy. Good thing he is a fun guy and can compensate for my boringness!


4 comments:

Shayla said...

wow that was a lot of stories all at once. :) cute pics!

Em said...

haha, that's how it was Christmas morning at my inlaws- all the grandkids had to take a ride on the trike.

James got the letter from Audrey today and loved it! Definitely lots of fun.

Jess said...

sharing is fun to do, fun to do, fun to do.

Unknown said...

how fun! I know you don't have much energy right now, but aren't they just too cute! Seeing photos like this makes me excited to have more little ones running around. Yay for kiddos!