Right in front of our neighbors house there is this huge pile of snow that David and Audrey have named "snow mountain". Our neighborhood, unfortunately, does not get plowed...so the guy who lives upstairs pulls out his big construction tractor thing (ha ha ha...so I'm not so technical here) and plows a path for everybody to get out and then piles up all the snow just for Audrey...so she can play on it =) She loves getting dressed in her snow pants "marshmallow" suit and going outside to play. This girl is fearless!
Last day in Washington
7 years ago
3 comments:
That really is a mountain! It looks way fun, and I love Audrey's "marshmallow suit". She is such a cutie!
Wow, that is quite the mountain. I hear you on the snowplows, we don't see the city ones either, or at least we haven't this year and I'm just grateful for our managers who have those tractor things(yeah, I'm not so technical myself ;) ) and have plowed as best as they can- it's helped a lot.
I just love toddlers in all their snow gear it's just so cute! I just have the line from Christmas Story go through my mind- 'I can't put my arms down!' heehee.
That "marshmallow suit" is SO cute on Audrey. She looks so squeeze-able.
Post a Comment