Thursday, January 29, 2009

HAT

So, today instead of taking my usual afternoon nap I decided to make a hat. I was inspired by my dear friend Jessica who basically well is amazing, and uh, had this crochet hat link on her page. Unfortunately I used the size hook it called for, and since I am a "loose" crocheter(?) it came out a tad bit big. But I still like it. I think I am going to make a bunch of these (in different variations) for christmas gifts this year. I think an all homemade Christmas sounds like fun... plus I could use up some of my HUGE stash of yarn---maybe I'll make some other things too so I wont get bored! ha ha ha. Well, here is to good intentions---we'll see how far I get.

6 comments:

Shayla said...

CUTE!!!!!

Jess said...

Anne, you are awesome. And your hat is so cute - I LOVE the buttons on it!
Thank you for the kind words. I adore you!

Ryan & Michelle said...

That is the cutest hat!! I have just started to crochet too - I would love to have the link to it!!

Anonymous said...

I like it!

Unknown said...

That's so cute! I like the paper chain idea too. Have fun!

Unknown said...

Those are really cute! you should sell some on etsy