Friday, November 14, 2008

New House

So, we are finally all moved in to our new apartment. Well, at least we are living there now---we aren't really "all" moved in yet because we still have tons of boxes to go through, but things are coming along (though very very slowly, because I can't do much in a day without my stomach starting to hurt, and then I have to stop) anyhow, Here is a picture of our new Kitchen.

And a picture of Audrey's new artwork, she hung up on the fridge all by herself

Audrey loves doing dishes. In fact it doesn't even matter if there are dirty dishes in the sink or not, she will find something to clean...and get sopping wet in the process---anybody know where I can buy a plastic apron?

Here is our new livingroom

And Audrey's new room,

It has been quite the adjustment for us to move out of David's grandmother's house. Audrey keeps telling me "let's go home" and I have to keep telling her we are home, and then she says she misses "gwama" and "cair" and "tiga" and "max". It is sad really=( But I know she will get used to it with time. It is awfully quite here though...but the good thing is that David has driven to work this entire week and he hasn't even used a 1/4 of a tank of gas, and he comes home for lunch and is usually home before 6 for dinner. So it has been really nice. Anyhow, I just thought I would do that little update since that is really all that is going on right now. It is such a lot of work to move...and I really don't recommend it while pregnant. Oh well =) I am glad we finally found a place to live!

4 comments:

The Wolford Pack (Jen) said...

I don't reccommend moving while pregnant either. Especially 8 months pregnant. If it's too quiet at your new place I can come over and keep you company. When can I come visit? This coming Friday?

Your new place looks beautiful by the way!

Anonymous said...

Hey, your new place looks really nice! Moving in does take so much time, especially when you are pregnant and have a toddler. I hope you like it there once you get all settled in.

Unknown said...

Beautiful apartment Anne! I love being close to Dave's work too. Our house is like three minutes away, and he can come home for lunch often and usually by five or six at night too. I love that. Enjoy it! Be careful with that pregnancy. I know you are, but lifting things while unpacking, really scares me that something could happen. Good luck!

emiflute said...

Wow! Thats all I can say! Audrey is so grown up looking now! THose bangs are adorable.
Thats a beautiful apartment you have. It sounds like it will be a great move for you.
HOw are you feeling these days?
Thanks for commenting on my blog.
Happy Thanksgiving!