So, I am already over all of my usual morning/entire day sickness which has been really nice. I haven't thrown up in over 2 weeks, and believe me this is something to be celebrating! I don't think that this time around has been anywhere near as bad as what I went through with Audrey, but I am still glad that part is over and hopefully it wont come back. I had a scare last week and ended up in the hospital (a whole 3 days before our insurance kicked in...so I'm really excited to see that bill!) but everything turned out to be fine. I was having what felt like a really long contraction, but everything turned out normal, and they said to not worry about it unless the pain gets worse which it hasn't, but it also hasn't gone away...so who knows. My doctor told me to take it easy, and I am to see if my insurance will cover some special tests to make sure that I wont start into pre-term labor again like I did with Audrey. I sure hope I don't repeat that, and I sure hope I can avoid the 7 longs weeks of bed rest that I had to do while I was pregnant with her too! The one cool part about going to the hospital, is that I found out I was an entire month farther along than I thought---WAHOO, it sure is fun when an entire month of being pregnant can disappear in only a few seconds! Believe me, it's almost better than Christmas! =)
Anyhow, I am super excited to have another baby, and I think it is really going to be good and fun for Audrey. I keep telling her I have a baby inside my belly and then she will point to her belly and say "Audrey have baby in there too..." oh goodness she is cute! Oh and my due date is April 18th!!!
7 comments:
Even though I've already talked to you, congratulations again! I am so happy for you, especially that you are not sick anymore!
AWWW Anne- Congratulations on being pregnant! That's exciting! I love your blog! You guys are soo cute! Your costumes for Halloween were histerical! David made a very lovely girl! =) And Audrey's dress turned out soo cute!
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you and David!
Wow Anne!
I am so excited to hear that! I had Madelyn on April 18th! That would be awesome if they shared a b-day. ;)
Hope you don't have any more pain. That's a little scary. good luck! I keep you in my prayers.
I am very happy for you both but mostly glad other people are having babies so my wife and I don't have to.
Yeah! Having two is oh so fun! I'm coming to visit you next Friday okay?
CONGRATS!!! I am soooo happy that this pregnancy is more comfortable for you!I saw the Halloween pictures and I laughed out loud!! David looks absolutley beautiful! It seems like you guys are having alot of fun!!
Post a Comment