Last Sunday was our ward primary program. Now, Audrey is not old enough yet to go to primary but she does like singing and she was so excited to see all those kids up on the stage. We ended up sitting only a couple of rows back from the front and towards the end of the meeting Audrey just got so excited and she kept asking if she could "go sing too?" she would then start walking up the isle towards the stage looking back at us questioning if she really could go sing. I kept telling her to come back and she would get this upset look on her face, so finally for the last song we told her to go ahead if she wanted to. So, up she went. She took a nice long look at everybody from the front of the stage and then she went and found herself a seat, got herself a picture of Jesus (because everyone was holding one) and just sat up there happy as could be with all those kids. It is just a guess but I think she is going to like singing time.
2 comments:
girl after my own heart...with the singing AND the rides. :)
I can't wait to hang out with your adorable girl again! My sister lives in Lehi so maybe if you don't mind the whole month I'm in Utah we could hang out a lot? Everyday? :)
Post a Comment