Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Hogle Zoo

We got to go to Hogle Zoo two times this summer. On June 29th with Grandma Barbara, Uncle Mike and Aunt Kelsey (we were celebrating Aunt Amanda's birthday...without her). And then again on July 30th for David's work party, Fusion IO rented out the entire zoo and we had a blast! Here are a few pictures of our adventures...

Trip 1(I think it got up to 104 degrees while we were there. It was so hot!):








Trip 2:





Emerson wandered off while we were watching the Polar Bear swim. Scared me to death...and it took me longer than I would have liked to find him. Maybe I shouldn't blog about that...he is probably going to be scarred for life...from that one time that mom lost him at the zoo...





It was around 8 pm (how fun to be at the zoo so late!) when all the cats started to wake up. Most of the other families from David's work had gone home, so it literally felt like we were all alone at the zoo. I love it when the cats are awake!






No comments: