I've had a few friends and family members ask me to share with them some of my new favorite whole food recipes! So, I've spent a little bit of time today starting to put together my super yummy list. If you look at the upper left side of my blog you will find a (probably) permanent link that will take you to My Favorite Recipes page. Or you can click on that link that I just linked too. Or you can click on the one right here. Whatever suits your fancy.
I will be continuously adding to the list, so keep checking back (if you are interested). And if I add a zillion or more in one day, I'll make sure to let you know.
Also, I am ALWAYS looking for some good recipes, (especially lunch recipes, those are few in number as you will soon notice) so if you have an awesome one, make sure to send it my way...please...with a carrot on top...
So give a holler for better FOOD! Yehaw. Or something like that.
Hope you enjoy :-)
Last day in Washington
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment