This year I was so excited for Halloween!!!! Mostly because I was super excited about Juliette's Raggedy Ann costume. I mean seriously, have you ever seen anything cuter? Not to brag or anything, but I literally think her costume is the cutest thing I've ever made...he he. (I am going to be taking her over to my brother in laws house to get some professional pictures taken of her in her costume...can't wait!)
I was also excited about Audrey's kitty costume. I remember being a kitty when I was about her age. And Emerson, lets just say, nothing I could have made would have brought him more joy than the batman costume and mask we borrowed from our neighbor. That kid is 100% boy.
I did keep on thinking he was mad though, and I kept asking him if he was ok. Then I would look at him closer and notice that he was actually smiling behind his mask. He thought that was pretty funny. But man does Batman sure have a grouchy face...
David was Alfalfa (you can't see his hair sticking up in this pic..sad) and I was some random black fairy creature (thrown on last minute with the help of David's sister). Someday, I'll have to actually make me a costume...but after helping with 4 other costumes, sometimes I just get worn out!
Hope you all had a Happy Halloween!!!




1 comment:
Holy cow, that raggedy anne costume IS the most adorable thing I've ever seen!! I'm impressed that you made it. They all look so cute!
Post a Comment