Tuesday, July 31, 2012

1 Month Old

{pictures taken July 25, 2012}

I will admit that I really had a hard time taking Juliette's 1 month old baby pictures...in fact I ended up taking them 5 days late because...well...I kept waiting for her baby acne to go away. I've never had a baby who got baby acne before, and I must admit it was a bit overwhelming for me to see my beautiful baby's face get covered in these horrible red spots. They were so red and blotchy and big and they kept taking over more and more of her face. I spent a few nights crying and worrying over it and being completely stressed out over what I should do/could do about it. (hmmm...could I perhaps be suffering from a lack of sleep :) Anyhow, I finally decided to take the pictures...and silly me I took them in the same outfit I took her 3 week pictures in. Oh well, I must like this outfit or something. Anyhow, as David would say...she is absolutely beautiful with or without the acne...and I do believe he is right...




This girl loves her daddy...and seems to just melt in his arms. He has the magic touch when it comes to putting her to sleep. Sigh. I sure love them both! 



1 comment:

painty (Melinda) said...

she IS beautiful! In the second picture she looks like you.