PARTY #1
Easter this year was a lot of fun. Last year, because of building our house, we weren't able to make it up to Grantsville to go to my grandparents party (sniff sniff...because it is literally my favorite party of the whole ENTIRE year). So I was really excited to be able to go this year. Family just makes me happy :-) And easter candy as you can see makes my kids happy. ha ha.
Here is a pic of my grandma with all of her Great Grandkids...there is starting to be quite the little bunch :-)
PARTY #2
Sunday after church we headed right over to David's grandma Malmborg's. It was nice to spend a little time with her and that side of the family since we don't usually get to visit very much. I didn't get any pics (what's with that). But the kids had fun participating in the egg hunt and finding money that grandma had clipped to all of the trees.
PARTY #3
After grandma Malmborg's we headed right over to Grandma Bennett's. We had a yummy dinner and then off for more egg hunting. (As you can imagine they got more than their fair share of candy).
Oh, the happiness in this picture just makes me smile:
I think this is Audrey's 2nd full basket...I was sitting close by holding all of her other goodies in my lap since she didn't have room... Oh, and Grandma Barbara got Audrey and Emerson both a chocolate bunny. Emerson was so excited...he got right to work on it.

yum....


1 comment:
I am glad you finally got to do the party thing again! I know you were sad you weren't able to do it last time. That is a lot of parties to go to!
Post a Comment